Glossary of Terms
1. Owner - Hint Group Sp. z o.o. (Ltd), tax id. no./NIP: 5272772044, stat. id.no./REGON: 364654521, contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Website – Online service platform belonging to the Owner, available under the domain www.opinionearn.com
1. Newsletter - electronic form of information sent out by e-mail to Service Users.
2. Services - participation in marketing research and public opinion polls.
3. User - any entity browsing the contents of the Site, including the Participant.
4. Participant - every entity registered to the Service
Personal data protection
1. The administrator of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 about personal data protection, is the Owner.
2. Participant completing the registration form on the Website declares that given personal data are consistent with the facts.
3. By completing the registration form Participant consents to the processing of given personal data by the Owner in order to implement and support Services available on the Website.
4. Personal data contained in the Owners database are not communicated to those not participating in the Service execution. They are used only for research and statistical purposes in an aggregated manner, preventing separation of data of a single Participant.
5. All data and feedback received by the Owner from the Participants during the implementation of the Services are confidential.
6. Participant in accordance with the law provisions mentioned above has the right to inspect his personal data, the ability to correct them and remove. The Owner provides each Participant the right to control the processing of data in accordance with Art. 32 of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
7. Providing personal data is voluntary, however the lack of consent to the processing of personal data makes it impossible to carry out Services available on the Website.
Principles of the Newsletter
1. By subscribing to the Newsletter on the Website, the Participant agrees to use e-mail provided by the Participant in order to be informed about news, promotions, discounts, tips.
2. E-mail addresses of the Participants, who have registered in the Newsletter are used only to send information about new products, promotions, discounts, tips. These addresses are not forwarded to third parties.
3. At any time Participant has the right to opt out of the Newsletter. To unsubscribe from the Newsletter please send the information about the resignation to the address email@example.com
- The owner does not collect automatically any data, with the exception of the data contained in cookies during the use of the Website. Cookies are small text files sent by the Website and stored on the computer of each User of the Service, containing certain information related to the use of the Service by the Users. Cookies used by Service may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted after closing the browser while permanent cookies are stored also after the use of the Website by the User, and contain information such password and login, which accelerates and facilitates the use of the Service.
- The personal data collected via cookies are used solely for the purpose of implementation of the Services available on the Website. However, these files can be also used by other portals, including social networking sites (eg. Facebook), for statistical purposes and advertising.
- In any case the User of the Website can block the installation of cookies or delete permanent cookies by using the appropriate options of the web browser. In case of problems, Data Administrator advises to use the browser's Help menu or contact the manufacturer of web browser.